The world of meeting professionals is moving ahead rapidly.
Are you staying up to speed with these changes?
Designing better meetings and events is more relevant than ever and growing in importance. And while technology advances influence many aspects of the planning process, our knowledge, and skills as planners and meeting designers, must also evolve to keep up with the constant developments in the Meetings and Events Industry.
The group of participants consists of a good mix of corporate, association and agency planners.
This training is full of demonstrations, peer learning, and case studies. The latest tools, creative formats, and best techniques are activated to get the most out this day of intensive learning. All the crucial areas of innovation in Meeting Design are addressed including:
- The Meeting Architecture Process
- Meeting formats and techniques
- The basics of hybrid meetings and the latest innovation
- Presentation improvement and speaker support
- Participant involvement: how to make it really work
Discover practical techniques, formats, processes and tools that you can easily apply at your next meetings and events
Hands-on real tools mean participants understand the possibilities of these tools for their own events.
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
The Meeting Design Institute is a CMP Preferred Provider. The participants of this training will earn 6.5 Continuing Education clock hours - on the domain G: Meeting or Event Design and domain F: Stakeholder Management as defined by the Convention Industry Council CIC.
At the training, each participant will:
- learn a range of tools, techniques, and resources for ongoing updates
- meet a group of international planners willing to change how meetings are designed
- develop the skills and language that will influence management and/or clients
- go home more motivated than ever to advance their career
Participants with their certificates - Barcelona 2016
When: Monday, 12 June 2017 - day before The Meetings show
Time: From 09:00am to 05:30pm
Where: TBC soon
Included: Coffee breaks and lunch
For any additional information: please contact us at email@example.com
*No refunds for cancellations
ABOUT THE TRAINER
As the founder of the Meeting Design Institute in 2006, he has always been on the frontline of innovation in Meeting Design.
The training is organised by:
With the supported of: