EVENT PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for an Event Project Manager (M/F) to support our international growth. As Event Project Manager you are responsible for a portfolio of clients for which you will be the main contact person to coordinate all their projects and do the daily follow up. You will set up work meetings, create registration flows and websites, organize the live badging onsite, follow up the session scanning on their events, … You will also be on site to support the client. Besides the productional work, it is also extremely important to approach your client to engage him/her with new technologies that would benefit his/her events.
Who are we ?
fielddrive provides on-site technical solutions for the meetings and events industry. The fielddrive platform links directly to online registration platforms and allows organizers to take advantage of live badging, onsite registration, workshop scanning and even fully automated audience presence detection and engagement.
fielddrive has developed its own registration desks and software to handle all live badging onsite at a speed of 250 guests an hour per registration desk. All the data is synchronized live with the webserver through a live check-in tool. fielddrive was awarded best attendee management system in 2016.
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
• Motivated to deliver high qualitative work
• Professional and results oriented
• Superior time management and multi-tasking
• Strong verbal (phone & skype conversations) and written communication
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
• Very strong English language skills (written and spoken)
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in organizing meetings and congresses
• Experience with html, web design, mobile applications and social media are assets
• Experience with an Event Management Tool is an additional asset
What can we offer ?
• A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
• The opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team
• An exciting and diversified job in a creative work environment
• To be connected with the latest technology within the event industry
• Continuous training
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – firstname.lastname@example.org
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – www.fielddrive.live