The world of meeting professionals is moving ahead rapidly.
Are you staying up to speed with these changes?
Designing better meetings and events is more relevant than ever and growing in importance. And while technology advances influence many aspects of the planning process, our knowledge, and skills as planners and meeting designers, must also evolve to keep up with the constant developments in the Meetings and Events Industry.
The group of participants consists of a good mix of corporate, association and agency planners.
This training is full of demonstrations of the latest technological tools to get the most out this day of intensive learning. The technologies addressed are:
- Digital Content Management
- Mobile Apps
- The basics of hybrid meetings and the latest innovation
- Participant involvement: how to make it really work
Discover practical techniques, formats, processes and tools that you can easily apply at your next meetings and events
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
The Meeting Design Institute is a CMP Preferred Provider. The participants of this training will earn 6 Continuing Education clock hours - on the Domain G: Meeting or Event Design as defined by the Events Industry Council EIC.
At the training, each participant will:
- learn a range of tools for ongoing updates
- meet a group of international planners willing to change how meetings are designed
- develop the skills and language that will influence management and/or clients
- go home more motivated than ever to advance their career
Participants with their certificates - Barcelona 2016
When: Monday, 14 May 2018 - day before IMEX Frankfurt
Time: From 09:00am to 05:30pm
Included: documents, templates and coffee breaks.
For any additional information: please contact us at email@example.com
*No refunds for cancellations
ABOUT THE TRAINER
The training is organised by:
with the support of: