This training programme consisting of a 2-day course followed by 6 months of personal coaching. You will learn how to develop detailed and measurable objectives and success criteria (KPI’s), how to implement objectives in the event design and measure the results. The training programme will use one of your own events as a case study and you will be awarded the Event ROI Foundation Certificate after completing the Event Evaluation Report.
During the 2 days workshop you will learn:
- How to apply the 6 levels of objectives to an event in your own organisation
- How to set measurable objectives / KPIs on every level and how to calculate ROI
- Different data collection methods and how to analyse the data
- About the impact of non-monetary values on financial results
- How to present results to different stakeholder
- The two-day workshop
- 6 months of online coaching (as required to complete the evaluation report)
- The Event ROI Foundation Certificate upon completion of an Event Evaluation Report sometime after the course
Dr Elling Hamso | Managing Partner
Elling has spent most of his career as a senior executive in the Norwegian oil and gas industry and later as a management consultant. He started an event agency in Norway in 2000 and Event ROI Institute in 2005. He consults and speaks frequently on subjects such as ROI, events industry trends, meeting architecture, procurement and risk management. Elling has a B.Sc. in Management Sciences and a Ph.D. in procurement strategy from Manchester University.
20 years ago Ilka followed her desire to work on events and live communication, managing national and international corporate events in the ITC industry. For almost 12 years she was Head of Global Events EMEA at Symantec, responsible for the Live Communication strategy across Europe aimed to achieve the highest return on rational investments. Today she is a Senior Partner of the Event ROI Institute and shares her knowledge as a trainer, consultant and speaker on event ROI, strategic meeting management and meeting design.