THE TWEETING MEETING IS A CROWDSOURCED BOOK ON SOCIAL
MEDIA & SOCIAL NETWORKS FOR MEETINGS & EVENTS.
PUBLISHED IN DECEMBER 2011 BY THE MEETING SUPPORT INSTITUTE.
Maarten Vanneste, president of MSI
SOME OF THE TOPICS THIS BOOK WILL COVER ARE:
• Research and advice on the use of Twitter during events
• Leveraging the power of Linkedin and Twitter for networking
• Use of structured crowdsourcing tools for more eff ective meetings
• Crisis management through social media
• How to accommodate the Generations Y and Z into your events
From the publisher of 'Meeting Architecture,a manifesto' MSI 2008
SOME OF THE AUTHORS OF THIS BOOK ARE:
Corbin Ball (USA) / Jan Vermeiren (Belgium) / Jeff Hurt (USA) / Ruud Janssen (Switzerland) / Jeff Rasco (USA) / Frank Martin Hein (Germany) / Jessica Levin (Canada) / Susan Brower (USA) / Shuli Golovinski (Israel) / Dennis von Ferenczy (Germany) /
Rosa Garriga Mora, Project Manager
Published by: www.meetingsupport.org