Posted by sofia.rodrigues on April 1, 2021
Kristin Arnold the foremost authority on moderating panel discussions just launched a new book. Her latest book, 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion is chock-full of ideas to transform the traditional panel into an energizing and engaging discussion you can’t get anywhere else!
In this 200+ page reference guide, you discover myriad ideas to punch up your panels including how to:
- Design an inspiring panel format
- Find and prepare your panelists
- Curate fabulous questions
- Set the stage and A/V tips
- Open with pizazz!
- Inspire spontaneous and informative conversations
- Intervene firmly but tactfully
- Finish with panache
- Keep the audience at the edge of their seats
- Shift gears periodically
- Engage & involve the audience
- Moderate lively audience Q&A
- PLUS tons of tips on how to adapt these techniques to the virtual environment!
Just pull out this quick reference guide to provide a little inspiration for your live, face-to-face, virtual, and hybrid panel discussions!