TAKING YOUR EVENT ONLINE!
In 3 online training sessions of 2 hours your team will take an existing event and turn it into an online gathering. The training is composed of 6 steps for participants to learn and apply new knowledge to a real team case. Larger groups can be split into several teams that do their own online project work in break-out rooms.
The training package has a flat fee for the entire team and the group size can go up to 20 participants - organisations can also invite their crucial freelancers to join the training as well. The training is globally and available at any time. You can organise your team training in only a few days and plan all sessions in one day or three days, spread over one week or one month.
This online training, is developped by one of the most experienced trainers in this field, Maarten Vanneste, author of the book "Multi-Hub Meetings". We will share all the tips and tricks and answer all the questions you may have based on real-cases experience. While doing the training, teams will work in small groups on their project and step by step they will take their project online.
Module 6 | TECHNICAL
At this intense and immersive online training, your team will:
- Discover formats, tools and techniques for different online meeting objectives
- Join virtual breakout sessions and group conversations
- Experience a highly interactive online meeting
- Learn how to support speakers, participants and other stakeholders
- SCRIPTS: examples from the MDI member meeting, IAF online meeting and more;
- BOOK - "Multi-Hub Meetings" (PDF version)
- The Meeting Design Toolbox (PDF version) - a resource for online meetings and more
LOOKING FOR A LONGER, MORE PERSONAL TRAINING?
The Meeting Design Institute is providing a certification programme on Online and Hybrid Meetings. The participants who successfully complete this training are ready for the future. With a report on a case, approved by our interantional jury, they obtain the designation COMD - Certified Online Meeting Designer.
For more information and registration click bellow:
President and Founder
Meeting Design Institute